the most important advantage of ProZYRUS in conjunction with Open Systems philosophy is to work other software solutions under very different hardware configurations.
Its structure is modular and therefore can make all kinds of combinations for its functioning: Work anly with ProZYRUS, incorporate party modules, modules/developed by the Customer Program etc.
The software is the most important and most expensive It investment of a comany and ProZYRUS is fully protected since you can change the hardware and operating systems without modifying the application of general management of the company (ERP).
- QUALITY CONTROL
- SALES ORDERS
- PRODUCTION PLANNING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- GENERAL ACCOUNTING
- ANALYTICAL ACCOUNTING
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
With these processes is sought:
- To have timely and specific information for the user to have sufficient support to make decisions.
- Having a 100% consistent data.
- A single database so that information is not duplicated.
- It is easy for users to manage their work and the handling of the application.
- That the user queries can be solved immediately from the same terminal quickly and easily.
- Integration with office products (Word, Excel, ..), Email and Internet.
- Transfer of information to spreadsheets to perform calculations, comparisons, or simulated situation controls you want.
has the lowest cost of ownership compared with Oracle and Microsoft.
Unlike what happens with Proprietary Systems, All software developments designed with Progress 4GL / ABL have guaranteed portability to other hardware platforms and software, which again ensures the ability to work in an open environment.
The new technology of Progress Software focuses on providing speed and safety benefits to the data, creating software compatibility across platforms, processors or basic software.
Is important to have the concepts of hardware and software separated to get development savings, incorporate new components without problems, facilitate user training and create a dynamic work environment without pressure.